Globally recognised Professional certification Lifetime access 2298 students
What you get from the training
- Full certification to teach kids yoga professionally
- A thriving community of more than 1000 kids yoga teachers you can exchange ideas and resources with
- Inspiring detail on the postures in kids yoga
- The insight you need to become and excellent kids yoga teacher
- The content you need for your first class
- How to ‘perform’ a kids yoga adventure so the kids will follow you and get the benefit of the yoga
- A classic structure for every class that works brilliantly
- The important anatomical and developmental context for safe and appropriate kids yoga
- Video feedback from Jaime for your test class and a certificate recognised by insurers on successful completion of the training
- Over 180 lectures and 6 hours of content
Who is the training for?
- Anyone who wants to teach safe and fun yoga to kids
- Kindergarten teachers
- Elementary/Primary School teachers
- Adult yoga teachers
- Childcare professionals
- Nursery / pre-school teachers
NB* The price is given in US dollars. This gets automatically converted by your bank to your local currency when you purchase.
What are the requirements?
- At least a little yoga experience of your own
- Time to study and practice
- A genuine desire to teach yoga to kids
- A way to video your performance for feedback from Jaime
- A Facebook profile so you can join the Cosmic Kids Campus community and get support from our lovely community of teachers (*Optional but brilliant*)
If you have any questions which aren’t answered here – about accreditation, eligibility, insurance or anything else – take a look at our FAQ pages!
For full certification, you are invited to upload a video for feedback by me, using the class plan provided (Squish The Fish). I watch your video and give you supportive one to one feedback by video. If you hit the required standard, you get official certification from Cosmic Kids. You can use your certificate as evidence to insurance companies, schools and parents that you have the required skills to teach safe inspiring kids yoga.
For more detail about certification, eligibility and insurance please take a look at our FAQ pages!
Cosmic Kids is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider
With lifetime access you can work at your own pace – no deadlines!
There is a total of six hours of material across 180 lectures in the course: including four hours of video lectures and a wide range of worksheets and quizzes.
As a guide, you can expect it to take somewhere in the region of 20 to 30 hours of your time to do the learning, practice and appraisal process required to gain certification. Some students have done this in as little as 3 weeks. Others have spread the learning out over 6 months or more. You get lifetime access so you can do it at your own pace. We recommend you take your time – a few weeks at least – to absorb the learning and allow time to practice and enjoy it!
If you are a registered adult yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance, these hours count as Continuing Education Hours.
The Cosmic Kids Campus
Every student becomes a member of the Cosmic Kids Campus, our lovely and supportive group of kids yoga teachers on Facebook. There are now more than 1200 of us helping each other on our kids yoga journeys.
If you have any questions which aren’t answered here – about accreditation, eligibility, insurance or anything else – please take a look at our FAQ pages!
We work hard to make this the best teacher training. It is completely brilliant – well-researched, brilliantly delivered and well-supported – even though we say it ourselves. However – if you are not satisfied with it for any reason, you can just tell us why within 30 days and we will give you a full refund.