Cosmic Kids makes a wide range of classplans and games for kids yoga teachers. The purpose of this PDF is to show you what they are like – and to give you a taster of using them before committing to one of our bundles.
These classplans are designed for kids yoga teachers, who have trained in kids yoga instruction and have a good knowledge of the postures. Our classplans are essentially scripts with the poses highlighted in bold plus activities and games for the kids to do. If you don’t recognise the poses or know how to instruct them, we recommend The Big Book of Kids Yoga Postures which shares 200 poses in detail.
What you get in the sample pack:
- Lulu the Lioness Cub – a yoga story for 4-8 year olds which takes us to Africa from Kids Yoga Class Plan Collection Vol. 2 – ‘The Next 10 Adventures’
- Space Picnic – a classplan for 2-4 year olds taken from our bundle of class plans titled Yoga for Little Ones
- Yography – a classplan for 8-12 year olds from the Yoga for 8-12’s bundle
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope – a movie based yoga class plan for kids aged 6-12 taken from our bundle Kids Yoga Class Scripts based on Movies
- Toe-ga & Grandmother’s Yogasteps – two fun yoga games taken from our Yoga Games Compendium
Have fun with these classplans!